Workers are who are sick just don’t work as well as ones who are healthy and fit. Fit workers is a very good investment for employers, which many company’s have started to really catch on by offering employees “on site gyms” and gym memberships.
Fit employees are for the best interest of all employers, because without healthy people running your company…how would it survive? Here is a list of 5 reasons employers should invest in fitness for employees:
5 Reasons Employers Should Invest In Fitness For Employees
1. More Productive – Workers who are fit, are just better period. Fit workers are smarter and able to handle stress better on the job, and can work harder than ones who aren’t. This is especially good for employers because they know they can expect them to perform much better than say those people who are smokers in the company. Being fit makes you smarter, so in turn you get employees that will make better choices and run the company better.
2. Live Longer & Healthier – Many employees tend to not live as long and get sick, then companies are out of their most valuable employees. The more fit employees are the longer they can work for the company without getting sick or contract diseases, simple put fit people live longer!
3. Less Sick Days – Employers hate paying for all those required sick days, kiss that problem goodbye with more fit employees. People who are fit have better immune systems and don’t get sick as often as a non-fit employee. This means that less sick days, and more money for the company to pocket.
4. More Profitable Business – Overall, with more fit employees on the team the business will run better, which means more profits! Every business wants to see more profits and with fit employees, the benefits are endless. They will work harder, and more efficiently plus making the business more thriving. So more fit employees equals better profits!
5. Less Smokers – This is a good one since many companies and company owners dislike smokers. Then need a smoke break every hour, they are somewhat lazy or it’s just gross for the rest of the staff to be exposed to. Fit people rarely smoke, which is why their will be less people outside smoking in front of the company throwing their butts all over the place. This looks bad for the business, less smokers the better the environment will be for all!
These are just some of the reasons why employers should invest in fitness for employees. Which many employers everywhere are starting to realize and pay attention too. A fit staff could mean endless potential for the business and business longevity. Take a look at EA Sports, I think they have a onsite gym and even free messages.
If you have any comments please leave them below otherwise talk to you soon troops!