- Use Negative Weights Often – This tips gets you to do exercises that will improve your muscle gain because negative weights are supposed to be more challenging and different for your arm muscles. “Different” is what muscle training is all about if you want to see success.
- Only Workout Arms Once A Week - Your arms need to rest like any other part of your body, when you workout other muscle groups like chest you also workout your arms. So let them rest and work your biceps and triceps only on one day a week.
- Be Motivated Use Mirrors – Probably the most important tip, think about having massive arms and use the mirror to motivate your muscle development. Mirrors help you push through you arm workouts and focus your efforts much better.
- Provide Nourishment - Muscle need to feed make sure you feed your muscles with quality protein from meat or protein powder and watch them get stronger. Just like Popeye, eat your spinach and lots of greens to keep your muscles strong.
- Workout In Peak Times – Muscles can expand and grow much better when you workout in peak times when your body is able to use anabolism and breakdown matter to make proteins.Fix the gap in your workout routine and improve your arm size and strength with these very simple training tips. Knowing how to training, when to train arms you can easily innovate your workout and see results rather quickly.
Keep a simple workout diary or log and send us results with your goals and how much weight you can lift. We look forward to hearing from you, remember to subscribe your email at the top and keep follow Fitnesstroop.
You can also follow Fitnesstroop on Twitter and like us on Facebook!