- Drink Water – Dehydration causes headaches, so you can help relieve your headache by drinking luke warm water.
- Take 10 Minutes To Clear Your Mind – Go somewhere quiet so your mind can relax, de-stress and completely clear helping your stressed head muscles relax.
- Breathing Exercises – Taking deep breaths in and deep breaths out while imagining the energy your releasing goings out through your feet will help you remove the stress from your body, keep doing this till it works.
- Take A Nap – Napping can help your body relax and help the pain and stress leave your body, or you might have a headache because you need to rest and get some sleep. This might be impossible to do while you’re at work, but if you can give that a try you might notice that you cured your headache after you wake up from a refreshing nap.
- Lemon & Tea – Having some lemon in your tea or putting some lemon juice on your forehead skin helps because it’s healing properties have shown to cut the severity of headaches.
- Getting Fresh Air – Step out onto the street, your balcony or porch and get some breathing time. This can be very effective in relieving headaches naturally, simply take lots of deep breaths.
- Avoid Caffeine - If you are a big caffeine drinker you might simply be giving yourself a headache because of these beverages like Coke or Pepsi. Avoid anything with caffeine while you have a headache since you might make your headache more intense if you have more of it.
These fast ways to stop a headache are all natural and can help you fix that headache right away, if you have a severe headache or migraine then it would be best to take some over the counter medication like extra strength Aspirin.
If your headache is so severe that it still wont go away try sleeping it off or if that simply doesn’t work you might have to call your doctor immediately.
If you have any comments or suggestions please leave them below. You can also follow Fitnesstroop on Facebook or Twitter and subscribe by email.